The image you portray on FaceBook and your status updates can score you points or make people run the other way.
So guys, if don’t want to scare the ladies off, keep away from these creepy Facebook status updates.
- The guy who hates himself – One thing most girls find attractive is confidence. If you don’t have it, fake it ‘till you make it. You’ll find it hard getting anyone to like you if you don’t like yourself.
- The sarcastic guy – Sure, it can be funny. But on the flip side of the coin, sarcasm has also been said to be the “lowest form of wit”.
- The guy who is rude to girls – Whether you call girls derogatory words or just generally think they’re unworthy just because they’re girls, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that those same girls won’t be interested in spending any time with you.
- The guy who’s always got a cause – Yes, there are bad politicians. Yes, heavy drinkers are nasty. People know. And seeing as you’re not a news reporter you don’t have to rally for issues every time you update your status.
- The smart guy – There’s nothing wrong with reading and learning new words, in fact, that’s a good thing. It’s just when you’re always trying to come across as clever that people may stop caring about what you have to say.
It’s really fun connecting with friends on FB. But some people take it too seriously and can really judge you on your status updates or comments. It’s hard to know what will get a ‘like’ and what will stink. Have you ever posted something online that got a bad reaction? What did you say?