Facebook Pixel

Do you have questions on love, sex and relationships?

Country: Malawi Change your country

Need Help? Start Here

Get Help for Relationship Violence, Abuse & Rape

Why not try:

A responsible adult you trust Health centres Your church pastor or layman School guidance and counselling clubs Youth friendly corner in clinics and hospitals Police Victim Support Unit Community Victim Support Units Toll-free hotlines such as Tithandizane Child Helpline (Dial 116)


116 - The Tithandizane Child Helpline, a toll-free child protection line that is available 24/7 on Airtel, TNM, Access and MTL networks 5900 - Malawi Y- Report SMS Platform under YONECO 5600 - GBV Crisis Line (includes HIV and SRH) 6600 - Drug and Substances Crisis Line 997 - Police helpline – 997 (Rape crisis, domestic violence, sexual abuse)

Safe Houses and Shelters

To find your local Police Victim Support Unit, Community Victim Suppport Unit or One Stop Centre, visit: http://tithandizanehelpline.org/mapping.html

Women and Law In Southern Africa (WLSA) – for help on GBV domestic violence, sexual abuse, and physical abuse and health services Malawi National Office Tel: +(265)-1-841-534 Cell: +(265)-888-829-033 / 0999-929-033 Email:wlsa@wlsamalawi.org or seodi@wlsamalawi.org Website: www.wlsamalawi.org

Banja La Mtsogolo (BLM) Off Independence Drive, City Centre
P.O. Box 1854, Lilongwe, Malawi
website: www.banja.org.mw

Family Planning Association of Malawi (FPAM) Private Bag B424 Capital City Lilongwe 3 Cell:+(265)-1-773-915 website: http://www.fpamalawi.org

Have a tip related to this article? Click here it share it!